News & Resources
BAD FOR OUR WHOLE REGION
38.5 MILLION DOLLARS.
Kudos to the James City County Board of Supervisors!
Spread the word about why the proposed Fenton Mill Living rezoning is BAD FOR OUR WHOLE REGION. It will impact Williamsburg, James City County, and lower York County residents, too. It will:
• exponentially increase traffic in an already congested corridor: Rochambeau, Mooretown Road, Richmond Road, Airport Road, 199 and I-64!
• stress Police, Fire, Rescue and Medical Services.
• increase student populations beyond our current school capacity.
• raise taxes for all residents of York County.
• permanently alter the character of the region, destroying the aesthetic beauty that brings tourism to our area
• cause environmental damage, loss of habitat and negatively impact water quality
• contribute to sea level rise by the addition of paved surfaces
Please SHARE this post, CALL The Last Word and WRITE to the
York County Board of Supervisors
Stafford County has the right idea!
This Area Is Worth Protecting
Decision in LESS than 3 WEEKS!